A session of HV/LV networks training (via GISELEC) provided by IED
As part of its activities and expertise, IED has been sought by:
- SONELEC (National Electricity Company of the Comoros)
- EDG (Electricity of Guinea)
- CI Énergies (Côte d'Ivoire Énergies)
- IRAF (Engineering and Achievements AFricaines) Guinea
In order to train their staff to electrical and mechanical dimensioning of the HV and LV networks.
A three weeks training session running from September 14 to October 4, 2022 was provided by IED at the company's headquarters in Francheville in the Lyon region.
This training was structured according to the 3 following themes :
- 1st Week : Village mapping from a Geographic Information System (MANIFOLD) and demand forecasting model
- 2nd week: Electrical dimensioning of HV and LV networks
- 3rd week: Mechanical dimensioning of HV and LV networks
The different themes were addressed through theoretical presentations and practical manual exercises. Subsequently, the trainees were able to apply the elements and engage in theoretical exercises on the MV/LV GISELEC network sizing software, developed and marketed by IED.
Find our IT solutions and training offers on the www.ied-sa.fr website and www.ied-sa.com/